Water Testing Workshop, NORWICH
The basics of testing swimming pool water, and understanding what the test results mean, is an integral part of the lifeguards role in many facilities. This one-day course provides a very PRACTICAL opportunity to learn this important task. The syllabus follows the guidance offered by the Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group; Health & Safety Guidance 179 and British Standards PAS 39: 2003. It will cover such issues as:-
- An introduction to Health & Safety and COSHH legislation
- Poolside cleanliness and hygiene
- Chemical Awareness
- The reasons and frequency of testing
- The correct method of carrying out water tests
- Interpretation of the results
- The possible effects on swimmers
This Workshop serves as an introduction to the full Pool Plant Operator Certificates.
To reserve a place, simply click on the registration buton below and we will email you full booking details.